Sunday, May 2, 2010

Slacker

Gramma and Papa Al (Jay's mom and stepdad) were in town this weekend, and I didn't get a single picture! I always seem to forget about the camera when we have visitors. Next time, I won't be such a slacker. Despite my forgetfulness, know that we loved seeing you and a certain grandbaby missed you when you left!

The picture below is totally unrelated and was actually taken a few weeks ago, but Jay thinks it's too funny to go un-posted. I want to preface this by saying that Kira was actually having a good time even though it may appear as though she had been abandoned outside and desperately wanted to get in. Seriously, she thought it was hilarious.

2 comments:

  1. Really adorable!! And can you post about your garden please?? You guys have been at it for years and i'd love to glean from your knowledge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take any excuse to talk about my garden! See the new post, just for you, Emily!

    ReplyDelete