Thursday, June 10, 2010

Delinquency

So apparently I don't post pictures when Jay is out of school. It has been almost 2 full weeks, and we have been to the lake and to the mountains. We have had all sorts of fun but have taken very few pictures. I forgot to take my camera to Gramma and Papa Al's house in the mountains this week, which is a shame because it was BEAUTIFUL and so much fun. But, to appease Kira's eager public, I will share some more lake pictures. Check out my boating baby...
(Edit: My mother wants it to be known that she was clearly not aboard the boat as she would NEVER have allowed Kira to roam about without her life jacket.)

2 comments:

  1. I love those glasses and the that chub! Precious! (Thanks for posting them. I love seeing them!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long did it take you to cull it down to four pics from the 300 Jay took in that hour long ride?

    I wish that Lilly had her mouth open in Photo #1 to totally mimic Kiradiddle.

    ReplyDelete