Friday, October 29, 2010

Dickey Chicks

Last night the Dickey Chicks gathered at the Dickey Seniors' house. We had a DELICIOUS fall meal of potato chowder, roasted broccoli, ciabatta, and pumpkin cake. Yum! Kira and I had a wonderful time -- no surprise there!
I'm sorry that this picture of Claire and Kira is blurry, but I promised Claire that she would make the blog!

Annie and Brooksie.
Mary Beth hard at work.

Annie letting Kira use her chapstick (which Kira loved).

In the end, Kira wound up watching cartoons with Uncle Jimmy. I'm not sure which one of them enjoyed it more!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! And I love how Uncle Jimmy and Kira are on separate couches. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Uncle Jimmy + Kira picture is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And how did Uncle Jimmy get in
    the Dickey Chicks Pic???? He IS NOT A CHICK!

    ReplyDelete