Monday, January 24, 2011

Sneak Peek

We have been working on Kira's Big Girl Room. There is still a lot to be done (hang blinds, remove giant desk, etc.), but I thought I'd give you a preview. Kira isn't sleeping in her Big Girl Bed yet, but she loves to sit and read there.

Kira, Jay, and I all love her room so far. I hope that an inviting new room will make for an easy transition out of the crib! I'll post more pictures when the room is finally complete. In theory, there will be a new nursery to share, too. Hopefully, we will get it all finished before Baby Boy actually arrives! One step at a time.

2 comments:

  1. Millie, she is adorable! I hope to meet her one day. I love your blog too, we started one when we got married too!

    Caroline "Boedy" Russo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colors and fabrics! Can't wait to see it in person. Go Big Girl Kira!

    ReplyDelete