Thursday, March 17, 2011

Adventures in the Backyard

Today is a windows open, sunshiney day here in Atlanta! Kira, her buddy Zeke, and I took advantage of the weather and went for an adventure in the backyard. (Sidenote: Please excuse Kira's ridiculous outfit and hair. Her look was thrown together with playing in mind, not pictures. I grabbed the camera at the last minute to entertain me while the toddlers explored.)
Please take a close look at Kira's hair in that last picture. She rolled in the flower bed with Eli so she has our neighbors' grass clippings in her hair (which we use as mulch).

2 comments:

  1. We loved getting outside today too. I'm loving this warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been clearing out secret hiding places in the yard just for these kind of days and grandchildren...xomargaret

    ReplyDelete