Sunday, September 18, 2011

Millie's Foot

So, Millie had a bit of a problem with her foot last week, and ended up having to get to the doctor Tuesday morning for a quick check-up. I (Jay, obviously) stayed home from school for a few hours, got the kids up and running, got Kira to Parent's Morning Out, et cetera. Later on that day, I also did my my best to keep Millie off her feet once I got home from work. This involved giving John his first bath in over a week, among other things.

All that to say: when Daddy is in charge, and Mommy can't get off the couch too easily, wild things happen with our kids' hair.

Note: Kira asked for the bandana. Or, at least, she was interested in my bandana, enough for me to inquire about her wearing one herself. A kind of "special hat" we called it.


1 comment:

  1. I hope your foot feels better, Millie! Love the bandana!

    ReplyDelete