Saturday, October 13, 2012

Lake Toxaway

I finally got around to uploading pictures from our trip to Lake Toxaway last weekend with the Veatches and the Faulkners...
This is my favorite picture from the weekend.  Gorgeous background, hilarious kid.
John and Alice looking at a giant waterfall.
Here's the waterfall and my new shades.  Am I cool enough for these?  Not sure.
Kira on the dock.
Anne and Alice watching Scruff be goofy.
My little cutie.

Scruff, Jay, and the back of John's head.
Jen and Jason paddling through the fog like Lewis and Clark.
One of Kira's funny faces.  Rival for favorite picture.
My children really don't look very much alike, do they?  What will #3 look like?

1 comment:

  1. Great photos...#3??...you know what they say about the third time...charming!! Kinda scary?

    ReplyDelete